All Management Colleges provide a PGDM certificate. But, at Lexicon MILE, along with the PGDM Certificate provided at the end of two years, we also offer our students that ‘extra edge’ by certifying them on many skills based and domain based certifications, which have been highly recommended on a yearly basis, by our Experts from the CRC, based on the need of the industry, to augment the employability quotient of our young managers and leaders. These certificates make the profile of the student extremely impressive and saleable to the corporate sector at the end of the two year PGDM program.
In today’s times, a mere management certificate cannot suffice the niche needs of specific skill sets in the industry today. With science, technology and management practices changing at an ever-increasing rate, a gap is formed between the foundation provided by an academic education and the technical and management competencies required in today’s technical and business environment. Thus, evolved the trend of professional certification programs in India, in order to bridge the education gap, arising out of this change.
Certification helps employers evaluate potential new hires, analyze job performance, evaluate employees, select contractors, market services, and motivate employees to enhance their skills and knowledge. Certificate holders benefit too as these give them their recognition of competency, help show commitment to the profession, and aids in job advancement. Thus lately, there has been an exponential growth in various B-Schools supporting their regular PGDM certification with additional professional certifications.
Employees having that ‘extra edge’ are always preferred to the regular ones and this can be brought through by enabling our students to get certified
Tapping this innate need of the corporate world, we here at Lexicon MILE, in consultation with our panel of Industry experts, roll out 20 plus additional certifications along with our PGDM as a mandatory part of our full time program.
These include both soft skills and domain based certifications. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Certification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certification in Excel and Advanced Excel.
- Certification in German Language.
- Certification in French Language.
- Certification in Six Sigma.
- Certification in Business Analytics.
- Certification in Corporate Etiquette.
- Certification in Systems Thinking.
- Certification in Entrepreneurship Development.
- Certification in Big Data Analytics.
- Certification in E-commerce.
- Certification in Geopolitics.
- Certification in Goal Setting.
- Certification in Decision Science.
- Certification in Business Models.
- Certification in Leadership.
- Certification in Blockchain.
- Certification in Cross Culture Management
- Certification in Digital Marketing
- Certification in Blockchain
- Certification in Psychometric Testing
* Hobby Certifications include being voluntarily graded and certified in hobbies like Korean Language and Culture, Martial Arts of Taekwondu, Health and Fitness skills through Aerobics and Yoga, dance forms like Zumba and Dramatics etc.