Programs In Partnership With University Of New Haven, USA
The University of New Haven was established in 1920 at West Haven, Connecticut. The University is situated on approximately 122 acres of land. The University includes, Arts & Science College, College of Business, the College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences & the School of Health Sciences.
The Pompea College of Business under University of New Haven runs the Business Analytics Programmes. The basic objective of the Master's Program in Business Analytics is to help convert large amount of data into information and information into profit.
PGPM + M.S Business Analytics (9 + 21 credits)
The program is specifically designed to focus on data conversion to information. It also aims at predictive analysis and visualization for the best possible results. The program is specifically designed to increase business profitability, enhance productivity, improve operations and enrich decision making.
The basic feature of the MS BA program is to focus on techniques required to convert data into information thereby enabling managerial decision-making process. The expected number of job openings in the Data Analytics sector is expected to be around 2.72 million in 2020. These job openings are further expected to increase by 11% in the year 2024. The program aims to observe patterns in big data for further business analysis.
|Sr.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Fundamentals of Business Analytics|
|2||Introduction to R-Studio|
|3||Fundamentals of Statistics & Quantitative Techniques|
|4||Basics of Marketing Management|
|5||Introduction to Operations Management|
|6||Fundamental Managerial Accounting|
|7||Project Work – I|
|Sr.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Advanced Business Analytics|
|2||Introduction to Tidyverse|
|4||Advanced Operations Management|
|7||Project Work – II|
Courses at UNH
- Data Visualization and Communication
- Database Management for Business Analytics
- Power BI and Dash boarding
- Mining for Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics Capstone
Elective Courses (Pick 2)
- Marketing Analytics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Managing Quality in the Supply Chain
- B. E. / B. Tech. or any Bachelor from NAAC Accredited University with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- Valid Passport
- The score of one of the Entrance Exams: CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / GMAT
Criteria to progress to Term 3:
- Pass all the subjects of Term 1 and Term 2.
- IELTS overall 6.5 and no band below 6.0 on the scale of 9 or equivalent.
- GRE Verbal 150 and QA 153.
- Get a successful student VISA (F-1) to study in the USA. Please go through the USA Government website (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/ en/us-visas/study/student-visa.html) to know more about VISA procedure and documents requirement.
Careers after program:
- Management Analyst
- Operation Research Analyst